New Online Students
We want your first semester at Academy of Art University to be the best time of your life. We pay special attention to our new students, making sure that each one has additional support during their first months at the university.
New Online Student To-Do List
Kick Off Your First Semester
- Take the Launchpad to Online Learning class starting a week before the new semester. It’s listed in your classes on your Home page
- Watch online class video tutorials
Tutorial #1, Tutorial #2 and Tutorial #3
- Join the Online Student Community Facebook Group AAUHOO
- Print out your student ID card at home
- Download the Classes App for Apple IOS or Android
- Download the Tips for Online Students
- Visit the How-To Library and learn how best to prep your files to submit your homework
- New online students can watch an orientation video below
Manage Your Finances
- Select a Refund Preference!
- Look out for a green envelope from BankMobile in the mail! Enclosed will be a unique personal code that you will need to take to www.refundselection.com to let the school know how you would like to receive any money you might be due in the future. If you did not receive it, contact Financial Aid (firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-618-6190) or Accounts Receivable (AR@academyart.edu or 415-618-6429) and we’ll have a code sent to you via email.
Tap into Your Academic Resources
- Get to know the Academy Resource Center (ARC).
- Undergraduate Student Services Resources
- Graduate Student Academic Resources
- Guest Speaker Videos
- Academy Department Blogs
New Applicants should pre-register for classes here: