In order to be eligible for housing, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Be enrolled as a full-time onsite student (Undergraduate – 9 units in Fall/Spring and 6 units during the summer term. Graduate – 6 units, Fall, Spring, and Summer)
- The majority of courses must be on-site for eligibility. Resident students are limited to one online course per semester if residing in campus housing.
- Fill out the housing application through the online Housing Portal
- Electronically sign the Housing License Agreement
- Pay $500 deposit online through the Housing Portal, or contact Accounts Receivable at
415-618-6429 to make your payment over the telephone
New housing applicants will be emailed information regarding the housing selection process in mid to late April, or later dependent on application date. New Student Housing Selection will close on July 1st, 2019.
Housing is guaranteed for all new, full-time onsite students.
At this time, all housing applications are processed online.