Latest information about COVID-19

Academy of Art University
Go to home page
Alumni FAQs

Alumni FAQs

Get answers to your frequently asked questions below.

Where can I get a copy of my transcript or diploma?

Transcripts can be ordered here. If you would like to request a replacement diploma please contact the Records Department at registrar@academyart.edu.

How can I get my website posted to the portfolio page of the alumni site?

Email your name, department, and website to alumni@academyart.edu. The Alumni Department will have your website posted on the alumni page. Follow the same process if you need to change a website that has previously been posted.

I’m looking for a job, does the Alumni Department have any resources to help my search?

Academy of Art University offers a wealth of career resources and services to both students and alumni. The free online job is a great resource to utilize while job hunting after graduation. At least 20 new employment opportunities are posted daily by top art and design companies. Log on here: https://academyart-csm.symplicity.com/students/. If you have any questions or would like more information on the Academy of Art University’s career development services contact careerdevelopment@academyart.edu.

How do I stay up-to-date on alumni news and events?

The events section of the alumni website displays most of the Industry, on-campus and online event information intended specifically for our alumni. To stay current with our department and other alumni you can connect with us on the internet! We are always tweeting, posting, and updating on sites like Twitter, Facebook Page, Facebook Group, and LinkedIn. Additionally, be sure to stay involved via our Alumni Blog. These are all useful outlets in connecting and networking with the Academy as well as with your fellow alumni.